The Streamlight TLR-2 tactical weapon light has an INTEGRATED RED AIMING LASER. This intensely bright, virtually indestructible rail-mounted tactical light, attaches to almost any gun in seconds.
The Streamlight TLR-2 Features:
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries with 10-year storage life
- C4 LED Technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Up to 12,000 candela peak beam intensity and up to 300 lumens measured system output.
- Up to 2.5 hrs runtime; LASER ONLY runs 48 hours.
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Fast, Adjustable, Secure Side mounting to 1913 and Glock style Rails
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
- Dust proof
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- 4.72 oz.
- Assembled in USA
Runtime: 2.50 hours
Battery Styles: Non-Rechargeable
Battery Types: CR123A Lithium
Length: 3.390 inches (8.61 centimeters)
Weight: 4.720 ounces (133.81 grams)
Battery Quantity: 2